Katelyn Collins joins us on the 356th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast. With a background in theater, Katelyn has transferred her many talents into the world of copywriting. Now she writes for 7-figure course creators and is a copywriting educator to those looking to improve their writing chops.
Tune into the episode to find out:
- How an actor ignited a passion for email marketing.
- What are darlings and how can you cut them in your copy?
- The importance of throughlines and how they build decisiveness as a copywriter.
- Katelyn’s inside scoop on what it’s like to work for start–ups.
- When diving head first into your business… Where do you start to find clients?
- The delicate balance between being the dreamer and generator in your business.
- What’s really on the other side of uncomfortable pivots and changes in our lives and businesses?
- The perspective shift every entrepreneur needs to make.
- How to recover from burnout and notice when it starts to creep in.
- Is it still worth it to work with course creators?
- Her perspective on AI and copywriting and what it means for the changing marketing landscape.
- How to minimize the amount of airtime your negative thoughts get.
- The perks of working with 7-figure business owners and a few things to look out for.
- Katelyn’s 4 P’s and how it’ll help you land more clients.
- Why you need to include potential objections inside your project pitch.
- How to be more decisive in your business.
- Her method for nipping writing procrastination in the bud.
Listen to the episode or check out the transcript below.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Accelerator waitlist
The Copywriter Think Tank
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM
AI for Creative Entrepreneurs Podcast