On the 355th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast, Kira and Rob take the mic to talk about the 5 critical moves copywriters need to make to build, grow, and scale a successful copywriting business. If this year has got you questioning your business, this episode is for you.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to “flip the switch” in your business.
- What successful copywriters know that struggling copywriters don’t.
- Why you need to build an operating system to support your goals.
- How to define your X-factor… The very thing that makes you stand out.
- The steps to create your ideal client and discover the problems they want to be solved.
- How to find the right pricing model for your business.
- Why having a signature service will make you more revenue.
- The importance of processes and systems and how to begin to build them.
- Why systems are the solution to imposter complex.
- How to improve your sales skills without feeling sleazy.
- The 4 mistakes copywriters are making in growing their business.
- How to actually find higher-paying clients who recognize your value.
- Why you need to implement these 4 levers to make your business run more efficiently.
- How to radically change your business in just 5 months.
Tune into the episode by hitting play or checking out the transcript.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Accelerator waitlist
The Copywriter Think Tank
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM
AI for Creative Entrepreneurs Podcast