Angela Morris is our guest on the 357th episode of The Copywriter Club. Angela is a makeup artist turned copywriter and digital marketing strategist who teaches her clients how to quiet quit Instagram, so they can save time and energy in their businesses. This episode breaks down her strategy and framework for how to take a step back from social media while continuing to grow your impact and your business.
Here’s what you’ll find in the episode:
- How to solve problems your audience actually is struggling with.
- Where she found her first set of social media clients in the midst of losing all her makeup industry gigs.
- Why you should channel what makes you angry.
- Is palatable still sellable?
- How she went from writing captions to strategizing business messaging.
- The importance of having good perception as a copywriter.
- What is Quiet Quitting Instagram?
- Angela’s strategy for Quiet Quitting Instagram and how it’s affected her business.
- Is Kira quitting Instagram?
- The process of creating a successful package and selling it.
- What happens once your static feed is radio silent? What does the data say?
- Could Quiet Quitting Instagram be for you?
Binge the episode by hitting the play button below.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Accelerator waitlist
The Copywriter Think Tank
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM
AI for Creative Entrepreneurs Podcast