- Abi’s early beginnings on Upwork and how she got kicked off the platform.
- How she uses Facebook groups to land and secure clients.
- Why she decided to invest in herself and her business.
- The switch she made from live launching to evergreen launching.
- The truth behind a “bad” launch and how to learn from it.
- How she increased her rates after 30 sales pages and hundreds of emails.
- What’s the real reason behind an unsuccessful launch?
- The power behind having a strategic mindset.
- Why you cannot ignore feedback loops and how they’ll increase conversions.
- How talking to the wrong people can make great copy fall flat.
Tune into the episode by hitting the play button.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Accelerator waitlist
The Copywriter Think Tank
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM
AI for Creative Entrepreneurs Podcast