Ali Rector joins the show on the 360th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast. Ali is a cycle-syncing coach and copywriter who gained her expertise from years of agency copywriting. She sheds light on the importance of not letting your ego interfere with your work and how to build a strong creative process to become the best copywriter you can be.
Tune into the episode to find out:
- How Ali quickly grew her skillset and became a lead agency copywriter
- Her path from agency copywriter to freelance copywriter.
- The follow-up email that landed her a high-paying contract.
- The ins and outs of the creative process at an agency.
- How to communicate your vision to your team.
- What characteristics make copywriters successful?
- Why it’s a good thing for everyone to have a different creative process.
- How to spark creativity as a freelance copywriter.
- Why she decided to pivot into coaching and how she made the transition.
- How The Copywriter Accelerator helped Ali build her business.
- Why community is absolutely essential as a freelancer
- The balance between intuition and logic.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
Join the Accelerator
The Copywriter Think Tank
Connect with Ali
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM
AI for Creative Entrepreneurs Podcast