On the 241st episode of The Copywriter Club podcast, Daniel Lamb jumps on the show. Daniel Lamb is a copywriter who helps marketing agencies and B2B brands create conversions within their funnels. Throughout his time as a bartender and agency copywriter, he was able to take essential skills and blend them into his own agency.
We also talked about:
- How to leverage opportunity when it’s sitting right in front of you.
- Connecting music and copywriting and how they both can evoke a response.
- The reality of creating your own luck. – Is it possible?
- What you gain when working with low-paying clients.
- Skills you gain while working for an agency.
- How to properly use data to get the best results for clients.
- Starting an agency “your way” after getting furloughed.
- The running cycle of looking for clients. – Feast and famine?
- Turning rubber bands and duck tape into smooth and clear systems.
- Tips on what to do when you’re fearful of diving into the stats.
- If you want to run an agency, then you need to be clear on one thing.
- How investing in relationships will propel you forward.
- Best practices for working with junior copywriters and the benefits of SOPs.
- The better way to manage a team and keep everything together.
- The simple practice that can really turn around procrastination.
- The secret to hacking your brain and mindset.
- The shift between taking care of your business and letting your business take care of you.
- The ins and out of hosting a podcast and surprises along the way.
- The first thing to consider when deciding on building a partnership.
Thinking about starting an agency? Check out this episode or grab the transcript below.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Linchpin by Seth Godin
Who not how by Dan Sullivan
Daniel Lamb podcast – Ritual
Transcript is underway…