On the 366th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast, website copywriter and niche extraordinaire, Masha Koyen joins the show. We walk through Masha’s journey from a demanding corporate marketing career to a thriving copywriting business. She shares her “REVEAL” framework, a six-step process that helps her attract high-value clients, and how copywriters can build their business from scratch.
Tune into the episode to find out more about:
- Masha’s transition from corporate marketing director to website copywriter for interior designers.
- When do you know it’s time to pivot or go off on your own?
- How she unexpectedly gained her first clients and how she markets her business today.
- Burnout after 3 months?! How she navigated the early stages of entrepreneurship.
- How she decided to niche down both vertically and horizontally.
- Her methods to delving into her audience’s pain points and challenges.
- Where she found clients in a hyper-specific market and how she began to stand out.
- The key to finding differentiating factors within competitive niches.
- Her six-step framework for strategic website copywriting.
- The importance of having a framework in your business.
- What’s a CEO retreat and how can it benefit your overall well-being?
- How can you gain access to higher-level clients?
- The impact of The Copywriter Think Tank on Masha’s business.
Tune into the episode by hitting the play button below.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show: