On the 367th episode of The Copywriter Club, Russ Henneberry joins the show to chat all about SEO. Russ is the founder of theCLIKK, a free daily email newsletter covering digital business topics. He shares strategies copywriters can use to increase website traffic and how they can keep up with the evolving digital marketing landscape. It’s an episode you’ll want to keep handy.
Here’s what you’ll find out:
- How Russ went from teacher to marketer and SEO expert.
- When he was introduced to the world of digital marketing and SEO.
- Why skills like content marketing and copywriting are essential in today’s landscape.
- The impact of AI on search behavior and the everchanging search experience.
- What copywriters can do to optimize their chances of ranking in online searches.
- How to customize dedicated webpages for various niches to increase discoverability.
- What is link building and why is it important?
- Why your content needs to be thorough and how to create a content strategy for your business.
- Paid advertising vs. organic search… How can they coexist?
- Should you productize your services?
- What kind of clients are willing to pay premium rates?
- The difference between you and the in-house employee.
- What is the theCLIKK and how do they leverage evolving marketing techniques to scale?
Tune into the episode by hitting play below.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show: