On the 310th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast, Rob and Kira sit down and chat about what’s new in the world of The Copywriter Club. Catch up and tune into what needs to be on your radar for the last quarter of the year.
Here’s what they talk about:
- The 2022-2023 Definitive Guide to Pricing for copywriters – and how you can apply it to your business.
- What’s the difference in salary between content writers and copywriters?
- Do you need a degree to be a copywriter? (new blog alert!)
- Do copywriters really need a niche?
- How you can get better at prospecting and scale your income.
- The number one problem copywriters are facing.
- What do habits have to do with gaining clients consistently?
- Are you ready for the Think Tank?
- What podcasts are Rob and Kira listening to lately?
- A podcast to improve your storytelling game.
Tune into the episode below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
P7 Workshop – get more clients
How much do copywriters get paid?
Do you need a degree to be a copywriter?
Do copywriters need a niche?
The Copywriter Think Tank
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM