On the 250th episode of The Copywriter Club podcast (250 episodes?! Get out of here!), we’ve got a few things in store. Have you ever wondered what other copywriters are charging for their deliverables? Today, we’re giving you a breakdown. We’re also joined by a few special guests, so be sure to listen to what it’s all about.
250th episode breakdown:
- What other copywriters are charging for sales pages at different levels in their businesses.
- The median and averages of copywriter yearly incomes.
- Why experience doesn’t have to be the only factor when you’re ready to up your prices.
- Can you actually charge 45k for a sales page?
- Kira and baby Homer’s guest appearance. (Homer’s first podcast interview.)
- How new additions to the home can create a new dynamic in the household. (Even Kira’s cat has been needy as of late.)
- Creating new boundaries with a new baby and how having a team can be beneficial.
- Kira and Rob’s strengths when it comes to The Copywriter Club business.
- What the Accelerator is and who it’s good for.
- Gaining clarity and confidence in your business journey.
- Navigating how you should find your ideal clients and getting super clear on your systems and processes.
- Finding a community that is supportive and will lend a hand when you need one.
- Why Kira is the best at finding what makes you weird. (She loves to use questions.)
- How to begin focusing on what you really love to write.
- Accountability groups and why they’re vital to leveling up your business.
- When you should raise your prices and not feel like an imposter.
- Building your business at your own pace and your own way.
Ready to start charging your worth? Tune into the episode.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Accelerator
The Ultimate Copywriter Salary Guide
Transcript is underway…