Our guest for the 308th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast is Kristin Lajeunesse. Kristin is an author and former digital nomad who has traveled to all 50 states in the U.S. and 21 countries on a mission to find delicious vegan food along the way. Her travels led her to copywriting and over the last couple of years, she’s built a thriving business.
Here’s how her story goes:
- Kristin’s 3 lives and how they led her top copywriting.
- Starting a business on Fiverr before hiring a sales consultant.
- Landing large clients with employees vs solopreneur clients.
- What it’s like to work with a sales consultant – how does it fit into the budget?
- Are you doing the same amount of work for less money?
- The best tool you can use on a sales call.
- How to turn your sales call into an organic conversation rather than an interrogation.
- How much do we really need to do to ensure a high-quality customer experience?
- The two best investments Kristin has made in her business.
- How she manages her small team and hires subcontractors to support her business.
- How she pays her subcontractors.
- Her process for being the main point of contact and delegating to subcontractors.
- What it’s like to write for businesses that may take a toll on your mental state – what should you consider?
- Balancing being a highly sensitive entrepreneur and setting boundaries.
- Why she chose the van life?
- The best destination for digital nomads.
- What it’s like to write a book for a traditional publisher.
- Setting up a book tour and finding sponsors.
Hit play or check out the transcript below.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Email | RSS
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Copywriter Think Tank
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Free month of Brain.FM
The TCC Shop