Allison Carpio is our guest for the 288th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast. Allison is a copywriter, analytics specialist, and food aficionado who breaks down what it means to overcome the headtrash that is holding us back from creating and doing what we truly want. In this episode, you’ll find out the importance of staying in alignment with your values, plus…
- Starting a freelance career while working a full time job.
- The mindset blocks and headtrash that stands in the way of pricing.
- The benefits of being in paid communities and high level masterminds.
- How to leverage your network and build your authority.
- Different support systems for your business – which ones do you need?
- The 3 steps to identify what is holding you back and how to overcome it.
- Building a “team” of supporters to work through perfectionism and fear of instability.
- Accelerating success and making business more fun and energetic.
- How Allison shifted the way she talks to her own audience and why that shift happened.
- Shifting your beliefs while shifting your business – How’s it done?
- How to build your email list with warm leads.
- Where to look for your collaboration opportunities.
- Crafting your welcome sequence like a private 1:1 dinner.
- Shaping your VIP day – How can you get more done in one day?
- The new challenges that entrepreneurs face as their business grows.
Hit that play button below, you’re not going to want to miss it.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:
The Copywriter Think Tank
Copywriting Income Survey
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Sign up for Typeform