Messaging expert Michelle Mazur joins Rob and Kira in the studio for the 169th episode of The Copywriter Club Podcast. Michelle started her career as a speech consultant, then pivoted to talking about the 3 Word Rebellion and how a rallying cry can make your business more resilient. We talked about:
• how Michelle became a messaging coach and strategist
• what a “messaging strategist” actually does on a day-to-day basis
• how she lost her “why” and completely changed her business
• what a three-word rebellion is and why you need to start one
• a real world example how a “three-word rebellion” changes a business
• the process for creating your own rallying cry or
• the two things a good three-word rebellion (or positioning statement) does
• how to make a pivot in your business (and how to message it)
• how a three-word rebellion acts as a frame for speaking to your audience
• what Michelle has done to overcome the imposter complex
• her messaging advice to someone without her credentials
• what she would change about the marketing world
• how she met the perfect partner with a six minute discussion
• what’s next for Michelle in 2020
To hear Michelle’s take on positioning your business in a way that attracts customers to your flag, click the play button below, or subscribe using your favorite podcast app. Or you can scroll down for a full transcript.
The people and stuff we mentioned on the show:The Three Word Rebellion
Profit Without Worry Podcast
The Copywriter Club Facebook Group
The Copywriter Underground
Transcript is underway…
Like what you've seen so far?
There's plenty more where that came from. Sign up for The Copywriter Club email newsletter today and we'll send you the unpublished Doberman Dan interview (plus several other awesome resources) in addition to regular updates about what's going on in the club.The only way to get these resources is to drop your email in the box and hit "gimme!".